Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The 90 Day Challenge .. Start

If you know myself or my husband you know we rarely jump into anything we haven't extensively researched. So after much debate and a self esteem crashing trip to a plastic surgeon, I have enrolled in the Body by Vi Challenge through Visalus( www.haileyd.bodybyvi.com for more info). So I am gonna blog my way through my 90 days of challenge. With a goal set in mind of plunging into the rest of their opportunities if I believe in there products. Bryan has a family member who is involved and sounds like her and her husband rock the networking $$ aspect of this company. I am not much of a network marketer myself so I did some digging into this company and they are at the top of their game as far as their types of business go.

So against my better judgement.. I am going all out with the photos and weight specs here ( which I am sure I will regret later ugh) but that way at least you know this is an honest review/effort on my part. I will tell you I did the special K challenge.. lost the inch .. have kept it off but I grew really sick of eating cereal so I gave up.  I despise the way all those shakes you can get at walmart taste. They remind me of that chalky crap you have to drink before scopes EEK YUCK!! I am also a foody, I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat!I am not even gonna lie and say that a good Ole adderal or phentermine would do the trick but if you have been down this road you know it always comes back to bite you in the butt.. literally! Plus I have endometriosis so any of those medication that make you all hyped up contain a lot of caffeine which boost estrogen which leaves me in great pain at the end of the day. Not to mention they cause kidney stones!! Found that out the hard way too! My endometriosis is a large pain in the @** and my doctor has repeatidly told me "that fact that you can maintain a weight is a great thing Hailey" but that's just not good enough for me anymore. I wanna be healthier, I think I might be the only female left in my family not on blood pressure or hypertension medication.So I am seriously terrified of health issues to come.

So here is to me.. not even really loosing a bunch of weight to look like a super model ha ha but to being a healthier me. Someone that when your blown up on a 47' LCD screen at a doctors office you don't crash down into a full out mental breakdown!
Here it is.. Challenge start day
147.8LBS
38 Inches on chest-waist-and hips
(yes I am a perfect blob!)


AND I WILL SAY SHAKE NUMERO UNO!
TASTE AMAZING IT REALLY IS THE SHAKE MIX THAT TASTE LIKE CAKE MIX! CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE UP AND GO FOR IT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hailey...You're going to do awesome! Can't wait to see how these shakes create the new you! You are gonna love it! Visalus has over millions of lbs lost that are documented. And if you see that a lot of people want to join the challenge with you...remember to upgrade to an ESS Package and you could be driving a FREE BMW in no time. Matt and I are are buying our M5 and we already have a 550i! This company is beyond awesome!!! :)
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete