Sunday, September 18, 2011

The First 30

Rather than boring you with a day by day blog I thought I would compile this challenge in 30 days at a time.

Before starting I will add.. I purchased a "Hamilton Beach" shake mixer $11.99 at my local walmart.
Day One:First I will add I picked a terrible time of month to start this (ladies you will understand..bloated-irritable-sweet tooth-cramps- and a migraine)
        Shake 1 7:30am  I went with just the standard shake with milk so I could get the taste for it. It wasn't too terrible. I might also add I am not a breakfast person. I am usually just a coffee person. So I missed the morning snack due to first day of school chaos at my house!
        Shake 2 I used water(which I think was less filling) and some frozen Blackberry's. And I had a string cheese for a snack.
         By Dinner mother nature was kicking my butt and due to cramps and a migraine I have a Valium and a Loritab for dinner and went to bed.

A friend Suggested Almond milk. After some research I found the BLUE ALMOND brand even flavored was only 40 Calories!
Day Two: Woke up feeling great. I downloaded the Visalus Recipe Book which has been a lifesaver cause I found a coffee shake!
        Shake 1 9:30am I used 8 oz almond milk (which i prefer over water) 2 scoop vi-shake and 1tsp instant coffee and 1.5 pk chocolate cardio care. ( the 1 tsp was a lil too much next time ill do half)
        Snack1 String cheeses
        Shake 2 Reg shake with a pack of peach complexion care. Wasn't bad I am just not a huge peach fan.
        Snack2 almonds
       Dinner: Alfredo Penne (small helping) and steamed veggies. I will say this was not the healthiest thing I could find but being as I hadn't eaten solid food since Wednesday at lunch time I figured it was OK to cheat just a little.

Day Three:Again woke up feeling pretty good. Do notice it's a little easier to get outta bed in the morning
        Shake 1 9:45 Again my version of the Mocha Latte (8oz almond milk-4 ice cubes-1.5 tsp instant coffee-1.5 pk of cardio care and vi shake mix) The half of teaspoon was perfect I could drink this all day long!
         Snack which was actually about lunch time since I slept in today was 2 cheese sticks
         Shake 2 about 2:15 I almost didn't mix shake 2 today I just wasn't feeling hungry at all but talked myself into it. My flavor was just a repeat of breakfast's shake. I love it so much!
          Snack 2 nada didn't feel the need for it. Took my kids to CherryBerry and didn't even have the urge to take a bite!
I had a later dinner than I wanted to but had family in town and time just got away from us. So we went to Smash burger! I know what your thinking.. not diet food huh Hailey. Yet this is where most of my dieting problems ALWAYS lye.. eating out. So I ordered a Wedge and didn't even eat it all before I was full! Go me!!

Day 4: Against better judgement I jumped my chunky butt on a scale this am! DOWN 3 LBS IN 4 DAYS whoo hoo doggy!! By the time I have figured out kinda what works for me and what doesn't! So I worked out and treated myself to some veggies and rice from panda express since I had no snacks today and just my two shakes!

Day 5:Bryan came home today.Which is a HUGE challenge in my dieting. because well he always wants to eat out. I did manage to do really good with my shakes one snack and a salad and half a wrap at buffalo wild wings. When really I wasn't even that hungry. My sweet tooth did strike later this evening so I had a spoon full of peanut butter.

Days 6: I switched it up a little today and did Breakfast and Dinner for shake options cause I had a lunch date with my hubby!

Day 7.. One week down, 4.5 Lbs down

To skip boring my readers to death I am just gonna hit major landmarks from this point on!
So day 8.. I cheated I had a friend in town and its kinda hard to show em around and not eat lol!I did have my breakfast shake.  So we had Mexican food for lunch. I did have ZERO chips and only about 1/2 of a tortilla. I had spaghetti and meatballs for supper which I only ate a few bites of noodles and the meatballs. Plus about 4 or 5 glasses of wine. What's a girl supposed to when her bestie is in town and they haven't got to see each other in 8 months! P.s. Im a HUGE wino! Giving this up has been harder than chocolate!
Sunday was back to business as usual!

Day 14.. Weight 143.0 Lbs Chest 36( sad face lol) Waist 36 :) Hips 37
Not too shabby considering I haven't been pushing exercise  like I should. I really despise working out although I did get in a mile on the elliptical last night!

Day 21. sigh.. Still 143.0 Lbs but Chest is 36..Waist 35 and Hips 36.5


Day 25 the scale finally went down! Hallelujah!!

Day 30 I am completely still in love with this challenge. I can only hope my next 60 has been like the first 30. To the starters, I am not gonna lie it does take a little adjusting and tweaking to see what works for you. If I have a shake at 7 am I usually have to have a snack by lunch. Yet if I have a 9ish shake I'm good to go.If I try to stretch it out too far I do notice I get a little headache. Nothing advil can't fix though. I also ( on the personal side lol) this isn't a stay close to the bathroom diet plan. If you ever tried 48hr Miracle diet you know exactly what I mean. I only wish I knew more people where I lived so I could sing this from the rooftops! So instead I'm singing from the web!

I also want to add for the speculaters aka haters.. THIS IS NOT A DIET PLAN. This is a healthy lifestyle choice. I just happen to be shedding the inches while getting healthy. This isn't something you go back to life as normal when you hit your goal. This is a choice to be a better me. I don't judge you on whatever you do to get to where you want to be so don't judge me unless you have tried Vislaus Science supplements and have an actual educated guess! Ignorance is not bliss!!

"DON'T COMPARE YOUR LIFE TO OTHER'S. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR JOURNEY IS ABOUT"

So in Honestys Sake- I really don't feel as terrible as I did when I posted this at the beginning. Here is Day 30s honest to goodness truth!
140 LBS Waist 34INCHES!! Chest 36 Hips 36.5
 Body by Vi - <----Click here  www.Haileyd.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment