Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fruit Pizza

I found this recipe on Instagram (@shonda1020)
I figured I would give it a try because it was a lot simpler than some that I had tried and failed miserably at. I also added half a scoop of protein powder to the crust. (I use American ISO Whey-Apple Crumb Pie) Bryan isn't a huge Greek Yogurt can so I think next time maybe I will do half in only PB spread instead but he said the crust was worth the double NOM NOM's!

Crust:
1/2 Cup oats
1 banana mashed
2 tbsp coconut flour

1 tbsp nut butter
1 tsp agave
Toppings:
Flavored Greek Yogurt
Berries
Almonds
Natural Honey

Mix toppings together. Scoop mixture into nonstick pan. Flatten into 1/4 inch. 
Bake @375 for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for 8 minutes. Cool and top with toppings.


No comments:

Post a Comment