Sunday, September 21, 2014

Refresh (Detox) Review!

Detoxing is one of those things that people always wonder about but no one wants to really talk about! I feel there is nothing wrong with a good detox every now and then to get you back on track or jumpstart you onto a new journey. I have tried lots of other products for detoxing.
The good, the harsh, and the... don't leave the bathroom types! I also hate to refer someone to a product I haven't myself tried. I want to be able to give actual feedback not just google search reviews.

As far as this product goes: I got the refresh without ShakeO. I have my own protein powder that I am partial to. I am not dogging people who love it. I have lots of friends who adore it!
I am a picky protein girl, taste and texture wise!
It comes with a really good guide to follow and answer a lot of the questions I had. I started on a Friday which was probably now the greatest time for me. I should have done Sunday-Tuesday.
The hardest part was the no junk loaded coffee. Day one was my clean out the system day. After that there was no excessive potty stops :) The fiber is something you need to chug it's not created to be a yummy treat. It also makes you appreciate the Vanilla Shake you are going to have for lunch! Drink lots of water. I also lifted every one of these days with a significant drop in strength due to lower calorie intake. I did still take my Pre-workout because there would be no walking out the door at 5 am without it. All and all it was a really good product and I dropped close to 3 inchs off the waist which was exactly where I needed to recover from the first few crazy weeks of school junk/stress!
 Happy Chasing H

No comments:

Post a Comment