Monday, September 22, 2014

Burn it up!

Fat Burners
Something I get asked about alot! Normally I don't take them. I am super sensitive to niacin in vitamin form. Which most fat burners and thermogenics have in them. Too much of it and I get flu like symptoms and a big fat anxiety attack! Every now and then I get brave enough to try one when I need a pick me up or a jump start. Usually I just try and control my diet but that isn't always a great success in my world! Here are a couple I have recently tried. We end up with alot of samples at my house because my lovely husband spends so much time in the supp shop they are always throwing stuff at us to try!

1. White China- HORRIBLE experience! Ended up trashing the rest of the bottle. I could smell sounds people! That and it resulted in several mad dashes to the bathroom!

2. CLA Core- not extreme energy here. No reaction what so ever, could probably be safe taking it with a pre-workout or coffee!
3. 360Cut-  Pretty decent product. Not over the top, I can take one with coffee and be ok or two if I am just drinking water. No jitters, no crash, no extreme adrenaline rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment